Junior Unity Developer
Fun Academy Alicante is looking for a talented and self-driven Unity Game Developer. In this role, you are responsible for the implementation of gameplay mechanics and user interface.
At Fun Academy, you are part of a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary team of designers; artists; product managers and programmers. We are passionate about a fun learning work environment, and you are encouraged to contribute with your hard-earned knowledge and to develop your skill set by learning from your teammates.
• Implementation of gameplay features and improvements
• Troubleshooting and delivering solutions to programming defects
• Troubleshooting deployment issues
• Documentation of key algorithms and interfaces
• Fluent written and spoken English
• 1 year professional/indie game development experience with Unity OR 2 years of other relevant software engineering experience
• Proficiency in C#
• Experience in Unity 3D
• Strong knowledge of fundamental OOP concepts
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
• Ability to work in the A-Z game development process – from concept thru design, development, and delivery
• Experience in Inversion of control and dependency Injection programming patterns
• Experience in Cocos2D, Phaser or Flixel