International Sales Manager
Reports to Chief Executive Officer
Fun Academy is a startup combining the best practices and latest advances in early childhood education. We create solutions to support learning through play and exploration for preschool teachers around the world. We make learning FUN! Fun Academy headquarters are in Espoo, Finland.
The International Sales Manager is a critical role for growing Fun Academy. Growth comes both from geographical expansion and from developing our sales networks in existing markets. You are responsible for maximizing sales revenue through new customers and existing customer accounts. This position involves international travel.
You are a confident, well-organised sales professional with a can-do attitude. You have worked in a similar role in consultative or solution selling.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You can find and bring in international sales leads and prospects, and you are capable of closing. You are eager to cold call, email and meet with prospects f2f at events or educational sites.
- You appreciate working with a meaningful product and interested in education.
- You are aware and sensitive of the varied cultural and legal issues pertaining to education and sales.
Qualifications and Education
- You have four years of industry experience and work in international sales. A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a business, sales or communication field. Business development experience is a plus.
- You are creative, energetic, effective, and a self-starter.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, able to excel in an international sales environment.
- You are fluent in English to a professional level, fluency in additional languages is a plus.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills.
- You have a cultural sensitivity toward international diversity as well as strong customer service skills.