Head of Marketing
Are you an awareness and growth generator with native social media experience? Do you know how to reach your audience through digital channels? Can you construct strong stories that share an effective message? Are you passionate about creating a better future in global education?
Fun Academy is looking for an experienced marketer strong in audience customisation. You are a person who wants grow awareness of the Fun Learning approach. At Fun Academy, you’ll be working as a member of our Growth Team, cooperating with our various Product Teams who create solutions for preschool learning.
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about early years education, and educational, gaming and learning technologies. If you’ve been looking for something other than standard corporate stuff, this is the opportunity for you! This position can be at our Helsinki or Alicante offices.
• Design marketing strategies and execute marketing communications
• Custom audience optimisation to parents of preschool-aged children
• Create and execute Fun Academy’s message around Fun Learning and our products
• Flexibly use various social media channels and creating the message in writing and video formats
• Grow the global awareness of Fun Academy products and approach with an objective of becoming the household name in the chosen regions
• Provide innovative support to sales
• Report audience feedback to the product teams
Requirements and Skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Proven track record in communication and marketing
• Strong storytelling skills (in writing and video)
• Ability to be creative in a start up environment
• Positive can do attitude
• Relevant digital tools and social media
• Understanding of the decision-making hierarchy in education
• Spanish, Chinese, Finnish language
• Strong grasp of business in general
• User acquisition and growth hacking abilities
• Knowledge about education and a passion for participating in the global dialogue about the future of education